It's almost time for half-marathon part deux! I'm at that point where there are nerves a plenty, but I know I have done it before and I can do it again. I've found it true though, that pressure on my time is on my mind all the time, but I am trying to focus on the same goals as last time.
1. Run all the way, except for drink stops.
2. Finish - actually, that should be number 1!
3. Try and beat my time from the last half of 2:44
4. Try and have a time of 2:3? something.
5. Trainer and Lucinda goal 2:34 (consumption of cake may influence this, ahem!)
Today I just need to pick up my race pack, and do race prep.
I'm nervous in a different way this time, it's different course, out of Wellington, and I still don't feel familiar enough with it, odd I know, it will be supported, but I still fear getting lost. And I must keep properly hydrated, today, and tomorrow.
Wish me luck! :-)