Thursday, March 10, 2011

things i love thursday - the nz edition

le'esscience - Gillian's sleep blend is da bomb, along with her massages.

cheese english muffins - I only buy them twice a year, because it takes me less than 48 hours to get through a packet.

afghan biscuits - we never had bought biscuits growing up due to finances, home made biscuits could be found on holiday at my Nan's though. These are the only biscuits worthy, in my opinion, oh an maybe coconut cremes. (also bought around twice a year).

air new zealand - best airline ever. they have all these awesome deals, their staff are great (besides the one chewing gum on my flight from Dunedin a few weeks back). They have also just started introducing ginger cookies on their flights, very helpful if you suffer from motion sickness! If I wasn't moving, I would work for them*

wellington - it's farking hilly i tell you, but you know what after all that hill running that auckland bridge crossing during the marathon didn't bother me at all. I was like 'what steep section, where?' Also if you can run here, you can run anywhere - however i have never run in snow. But have almost been blown away by gale force winds whilst running several times, this is normal, and horizontal rain.

*I got the all clear to move to Canada! Late October/early November and I am all systems go to Toronto! I know no one there, so if you know a blogger, prospective flatmate or employer, let me know!

2 comments:

Vic said...

Excited for you for your next adventure although I will miss you, my friend :)

LBTEPA said...

hang on you can't just drop a bombshell like that! Wow! Canada! How exciting!