Saturday, July 25, 2009

Tortilla Madness

I made the most delicious lunch today. My housemate uses tortilla wraps all the time, and has raved about the wholemeal ones, so today whilst doing my grocery shopping I grabbed a packet, and they are okay to freeze too!

Tuna Tortilla
1 wholemeal tortilla wrap - 2 points
Small tin of tuna spread - 3 points
4 x pimento stuffed olives - .5 points
1/2 tomato - 0 points
Handful of spinach - 0 points
Cracked pepper - 0 points
Total points 5.5

It was creamy, salty just what I felt like, and I don't normally get tuna spread, but I just wanted something with an extra kick today, and the olives were a last minute idea too - 3 made it into the tortilla, I had one mid preparation!





I went to my ww meeting, and had a loss of 600g, which I am really happy with, considering the week I've had. I was actually dreading the scales today, so it was a sense of relief when I had lost.

I had a good go at restocking my fridge and pantry today with some yummy goodness, and well as thinking ahead. I meant to buy some frozen berries, and only remembered when I got to the checkout, next week!

In my haul this week.
Lite Greek Yoghurt - I get Yoplait, but if you have any other suggestions go right ahead! And no, they don't sell Jalna in NZ :-(
Fruit & Veg - I'm going to the vegie market tomorrow morning, so I only got a few things. Garlic, shallots, spinach mix (rather limp i might add), tomato, bananas, carrot sticks, and coriander.
Meat - Pork fillets, and steak of some sort (not a big steak person, but something different)
Dairy - Rice milk (well its my dairy), babybell cheeses, greek yoghurt.
Frozen - Fish fillets (not crumbed) and Bag of Frozen Veg (this is my planning ahead emergency meal, too lazy idea).
Tinned - Corn, Chickpeas, Beetroot, Cannellini Beans, ww baked beans, tuna
Other items -Eggs, Almonds, Rooibus tea, Hummus, Firm Tofu, Wholemeal Tortilla Wraps
Things I forgot - those berries, Almond Butter

Also does anyone know if they sell Green Monster in NZ? I've seen people talk about in blogs before (its added to smoothies?)

7.6kg until 96kg!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I just ADORE Naturlea yoghurt! (also- ignore my facebook msg...just clicked the wrong blog link)

Vic said...

Heya chick... wohoo back on the horse!!

I did ok with dinner last night over ate a little bit but thats ok..

Look forward to seeing what you are eating for the rest of the week.