Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Season

I have been rather busy of late, so apologies for the lack of blogging. At noon today I finish work for the year, and return on the Jan 5th. We have all been working alot in the last few weeks, so it will be nice to have a break off and just chill. I am house sitting for some friends out of town until just before I go back to work, and they live not far from the beach so I am looking forward to that.

I have got back into gym, now being allowed to do a bit more with my back out of action for that time, has been really good. I've been swimming most lunchtimes, and actually went this morning to my local outdoor pool at 6.30am only to find out it was operating from today from 8.30am for the Christmas period. Hence whilst I am still waking up whilst writing this post.

I'm planning on going for my swim after work today instead, and then meet a few mates for Christmas drinks.

Tomorrow I have managed to tie myself into cooking two Christmas dinners back to back, not sure how this happened, but I am embracing it!

So, whatever the season, and who you spend it with, enjoy!

No comments: