Thursday, October 8, 2009

Milk It

I've always had trim/skim/skinny/lite/low fat milk, or soy. I cannot remember the last time I had full cream milk, probably as a child with my cereal!

So my trainer has suggested I start back on it, closer to the source.



So a whole new world has opened up, I don't drink that much milk in general, in my coffee and in my oats, yes it will mean more points, but I'll offset it, and see how I go.

It was just funny getting milk today at the supermarket, I kind of just stood there for a while wondering what on earth to choose.

Kind of liberating.

2 comments:

Anne said...

I haven't had whole milk in years either. I bet it tastes almost like cream after years of the diluted stuff, though soy milk is pretty thick and sweet (and high in calories!). Lucky you!

Jadey 0:-) said...

There are so many people moving away from the low fat / artificially sweetened / lite whatever alternatives for the originals.

You'll have to let us know what you think. It's something I am very torn over.