Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Steps

Thank goodness it wasn't as cold this morning as it was on Monday, although I did put on two tops today, to ease the chill factor, and managed not to overheat.

Our warm up was more intense this morning, the same set of exercises but over a larger area. Then we jogged further than Monday and ran up and down stairs. I ran up and walked down (not good with stairs, always worried about slipping, and then there is the heights thing.

Did more push ups, lunges, step ups, tricep dips.

And more sprint intervals - I fear these will be an every session thing, but I can only improve! We finished off with a cool down and a jog back.

I'm really enjoying it, much more than I ever thought I would. It's really freaking hard.

I had planned on going to a spin class after work, but crashed at about 4pm and thought an evening on the couch and a hot bath would be more appropriate.

It is :-)

2 comments:

Kate said...

I would NOT recommend doing Spin on bootcamp days!!

Jadey said...

I'm with Kate Spin following Boot camp is like offering oneself to hell.

LoL