Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hello? Is that really you?

It's late on a Sunday night, I've had a mix of a decent and emotionally grueling weekend, possibly one of the worst I've had since I've moved here. And up until a few minutes ago, a packet of crisps held my attention in bed, along with a jam sandwich, and an apricot ww bar. None of which I really wanted, I just wanted to punish myself in some way.

Um, hello? Seriously. Where did I go?

I need to have more self respect and love for myself, no matter what. And this has to be nipped in the bud, I mean I'm not even a huge fan of crisps!

I am capable of so much more than this. I need to leave my old self behind. I am worth more than bad crisps people!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Good post- I wish I could be so self aware in moments like those!