Sunday, March 21, 2010

Live a little

Last night I went out with some friends from work, one who was leaving to move back overseas. It was a brilliant night, sangrias, cider, tequila, cocktails and general all round merriment. I sat on the end of the bed early this morning, biting blissfully into a cheese sandwich and some spinach feta bread, it was good.

I think if that had happened a few years ago, I would have beaten myself up over the drinking, and the cheesy goodness, and the beer that sitting next to me know in an unusually warm Welly day.

Although i'm still not in the best position to make the best treat choices - I make better choices overall. It's about refining the process, and living a little and having fun and being happy in everything I do.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Mmmmmm, cheese!