Thursday, July 22, 2010

Things I Love Thursday

4 day weeks
Due to a crazy amount of time in lieu I've accumulated way back when I first started my job, I know have Friday's off until the end of August. It's awesome.

Foam Roller
A combination of reading about it here and listening about it and finally today, my trainer brought it out for my rather trashed legs, and a 14.5km long run tomorrow. I'm so going to get me one of these for my birthday in a few weeks!

Spring!
Yeah, it's mid winter here still, but once August is here....so close to Spring!

Giving up free cookies/biscuits
We have free biscuits at work. I started well, not having any, knowing what would happen if I started. Then I had one, and hmm. No for free tasty treats!

Birthday!
It's my birthday in less than a month! And I turn 29, it's kind of freakin me out. But I've also promised myself new running shoes, oh and a foam roller ;-)

3 comments:

Mary said...

I love your list hon and oh yeah about 4 day work weeks! I might try and do the same. My boss wants me to take a holiday but I just can't afford it. Having 4 day weeks could work though :-)

Mary said...

Oooh, and what shoes do you want for your birthday?

Sue said...

I'm buying a foam roller as my leaving work treat!